This recipe is SO GOOD!!!
I adapted this recipe from Eat Live Run, an amazing food blog, that I just LOVE! (You Need to check it out; Chef Jenna is a talented lady!).
The recipe is very similar but I have added my own little twist on things.
If you would like to see the video for this recipe please click HERE!
SAVE or PRINT the recipe card below or use your smart phone to scan the QR Code!
How COOL is THAT?!
- 2 Tbsp - Brown Sugar
- 1 Tsp - Vanilla
- 1/4 Cup - Soft Butter
- 1 Cup - Smooth Peanut Butter
- 2 Cups - Icing Sugar
- 1 Cup - Chocolate Chips
- 1 Tbsp - Butter
- Mix the first 5 ingredients with your mixer or hands
- Press down into a parchment lined 9x9 baking dish
- Mix the chocolate chips and butter in a bowl and melt in the microwave or stove top
- Pour over the peanut butter base
- Put in the fridge until firm
- Cut into squares