There is nothing like a good ParTAY I always say!!!
- 1 - 250 gram tub of Chive and Onion Cream Cheese
- 2 cup(s) of Mayonnaise
- 1 900 gram package of your favourite Pasta, cooked al dente
- 5 Hard Boiled Eggs, mashed
- 1 tsp. of Salt
- 2 tsp. of Sugar
- 2 tbsp. of Lemon Juice (the juice of 1 lemon approximately)
- 2 Green Onions, chopped
- 1 handful of fresh Basil
- 1/2 398ml can of Artichoke Hearts, diced
- 1/4 cup(s) of Olive Oil
- 5 Slices of Bacon, chopped
- Cook up your pasta until it
- Drizzle the olive oil over the top.
- Put the mashed hard boiled eggs on the top of the pasta.
- In a separate bowl mix together well the salt, sugar, lemon juice, mayonnaise and the Chive and Onion PHILADELHIA Cream Cheese.
- Pour the Philly mixture over the pasta.
- Sprinkle over the top the green onions, bacon, basil and artichoke hearts.
- Mix well.
- Cool before serving.
The Hungry Hollow Copyright 2012