Marinated Roasted Red Pepper Wedges
- 1 Red Pepper
- 1 Clove of Garlic
- 1 tbsp. of Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. of Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Green Onion
- 1 Large Tortilla
- 1/4 250 gram package of plain cream cheese
- Roast the red pepper over an open flame, either on a gas stove top or a bbq, until blackened.
- Place red pepper in paper bag and fold top. Set aside.
- In a bowl add 1 clove of garlic, minced with a rasp with 1 tbsp of olive oil and 1 tsp of red wine vinegar. Set aside.
- Finely chop green onion. Set aside.
- Take red pepper out of bag and using a paper towel brush off the skin.
- When the red pepper is clean slice off the top and then slice the pepper into very thin slices.
- Put the red pepper slices into the garlic marinade. Toss.
- Take the 1/4 package of plain cream cheese straight out of the fridge and put in a bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds.
- Spread the softened cream cheese onto the tortilla.
- Top with the red pepper slices.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 15 minutes.
- Let sit 5 minutes then with a pizza cutter divide into 8 wedges.
- Top with green onion.