I sold this Marmalade at the Farmer’s Market this last summer. It is so refreshing and a real treat!!!
- 2 whole Lemons
- 3 whole Limes
- 1 whole Grapefruit
- 2 Tablespoons Bottled Lemon Juice
- 8 cups Sugar
- ½ cups Orange Juice - Or Juice From 1 Orange
- ½ teaspoons Baking Soda
- ½ teaspoons Margarine
- Cut fruit into 1-inch pieces and remove seeds.
- Place in a food processor and pulse until rinds are in very small pieces (the size of pencil erasers or smaller).
- Put the mixture in a large pot and add the remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a boil and then turn down and boil gently for 25 minutes.
- Pour into sterilized jars.
- Process 10 minutes in a hot water bath.
- Makes seven 250ml jars.
The Hungry Hollow Copyright 2012