This savory cheesecake filled tart, topped with hot pepper jelly and lime juice, is gonna light your fire!
- 1/3 cup(s) of Pecans
- 1 cup(s) of All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp. of Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp. of Salt
- 2 tsp. of Sugar
- 1/2 tsp. of Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) of Butter, Room Temperature
- 1/2 tsp. of White Vinegar
- 1 - 250 gram package of Cream Cheese, Room Temperature
- Zest of 1/2 a Lime
- 1 tbsp. of Cornstarch
- 1/4 cup(s) of Hot Pepper Jelly
- Juice of 1 whole Lime
- 2 Eggs...1 for the crust and 1 for the filling
- Pulse your pecans in a food processor until roughly chopped.
- Add the flour, baking powder, salt, sugar and cayenne pepper. Give it a whirl until well combined.
- Cut butter into small chunks and add. Pulse until crumbly.
- Mix the vinegar and egg well.
- Add half the egg mixture to the flour mixture. Pulse for 2 seconds. Add the remaining egg mixture and then pulse until a ball forms. Don
- Divide the dough into a 24 tart pan.
- Make an indent in each one.
- Mix the PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese in a mixer until light and creamy.
- Add the zest of 1/2 a lime, the cornstarch. Mix until well combined.
- Add 1 egg and mix until combined.
- Put your filling in the tart shells and top with hot pepper jelly.
- Squeeze the juice of one whole lime over the top and place in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
The Hungry Hollow Copyright 2012