I am taking a popular appetizer one step further by stuffing it!
AND it’s NOT deep fried!!
- 1/2 Tub of Herb and Garlic PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese
- 1 Litre of Baby Dills, cut in half and the seeds removed
- 1 cup(s) of Bread Crumbs
- 2/3 cup(s) of Panko Crumbs
- 1/2 tsp. of Salt
- 1 Dash of Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. of Dried Dill
- 1/2 cup(s) of Grated Romano Cheese
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup(s) of Butter Milk
- 1 cup(s) of All Purpose Flour
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Cut pickles in half, then cut them in half again length wise.
- With a spoon scoop out the seeds
- Dry the pickles with a paper towel and fill both sides with cream cheese (you can use herb and garlic or dill)
- Put both sides together to form a little dill pickle cream cheese sandwich
- Set aside
- Place the flour in a bowl, set aside
- Mix the egg and buttermilk together. Set aside
- Mix the bread crumbs, dill, panko crumbs, romano cheese, salt and pepper. Set aside
- Dip the pickles in the flour, then the egg mixture and finally coat in the bread crumb mixture
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes until brown and crispy
- Serve with your favourite dip!
The Hungry Hollow Copyright 2012