This recipe is FANTASTIC!
I was in a cheesecake mood and I thought to myself , “Self; what if I made this into a muffin”
You can PRINT or SAVE this recipe at the bottom of this post!
You can make ANY flavour you wish (as you can see by the raspberry one on the right!)
The key to making this recipe outstanding is the ingredients you use. The filling that I use is my homemade Cherry preserves with whole cherries in them. If you can’t find or make this you can use good quality jams or pie filling!
Sour Cherry Preserve made on our farm!
SAVE or PRINT the recipe card below or use your smart phone to scan the QR Code!
How COOL is THAT?!
Cherry Cheesecake Muffins
- 1 Cup - Minute (Quick) Oats
- 1 Cup - Milk
- 1 - Egg
- 1/3 Cup - Brown Sugar
- 2 Tsp - Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Cup - Butter, melted
- 1 Cup - All Purpose Flour
- 1 Tbsp - Baking Powder
- 1/4 Tsp - Salt
- 3/4 of a 250 gram Package of Plain Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 1 - Egg
- 1 Tsp - Vanilla
- 2 Tbsp - Brown Sugar
- Cherry Jam (or any flavour you like)
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees
- Line a muffin tin with paper liners
- In bowl mix together the oats, milk, egg, vanilla and butter
- Set aside and let sit for 10 minutes
- In a seperate bowl mix together the remaining dry muffin ingredients
- Mix the dry with the wet ingredients and stir until JUST combined.
- Mix together the filling ingredients (but NOT the jam) until smooth
- Fill the muffin cups 1/3 full
- Put a spoonful of cream cheese mixture onto each
- Put a spoonful of jam on each
- Finally divide the remaining muffin batter to the tops of each one.
- Bake for 20 minutes
The Hungry Hollow Copyright 2012