- 2 cup(s) of All Purpose Flour
- 2 tsp. of White Sugar
- 1 tbsp. of Baking Powder
- 2 tsp. of Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- 1 cup(s) of Milk
- 3/4 cup(s) of Vegetable Oil
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup(s) of Old Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 1/2 250 gram brick of PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Mix the flour, sugar, baking powder and lemon pepper seasoning together in a bowl.
- Add both cheeses and stir into the flour mixture until coated.
- In a separate bowl mix together the milk, vegetable oil and eggs.
- Pour the wet mixture over the dry mixture and stir until JUST combined.
- Spray your muffin tin with vegetable spray.
- Divide your batter into the 12 muffin tins
- Bake for 20 minutes.
The Hungry Hollow Copyright 2012