Okay I have to admit….This is one of my favourite creations… Serve it HOT with vanilla ice cream…OH YEAH!!
Cranberry Marshmallow Pound Cakes With Toasted Coconut
- 1 250 gram package of plain Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup(s) of Salted Butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cup(s) of White Sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. of Vanilla Extract
- 4 Eggs
- 2 1/4 cup(s) of All Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. of Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp. of Salt
- 1/4 tsp. of Nutmeg
- 2 cup(s) of Cranberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup(s) of Mini Marshmallows
- 3/4 cup(s) of Sweetened Coconut
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- In your mixer whip your butter and cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add the sugar to the mixture and blend.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and mix until well combined.
- In a separate bowl add the flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg and mix until combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir until combined.
- Fold in cranberries.
- Divide evenly into 9 LARGE muffin tins that have well greased.
- Place in oven for 30 minutes.
- In the meantime toast your coconut over medium heat until golden brown.
- When the cakes are done make an indent in the top with the back of a spoon and place a few marshmallows on top.
- Place under the broiler for a few seconds until golden brown and puffy. (WATCH IT CAREFULLY)
- Take out of the oven.
- Place on pretty plate and sprinkle with toasted coconut.
- Serve with icecream!
The Hungry Hollow Copyright 2012